What will we be doing at Lowell's in 2009? In no particular order, here's some of what we'll be working on:
- Being the best. We will continue to try to be the best place for automotive service in Kentucky. We know we won't always be perfect, but we will keep striving…
- Reaching out to customers. We want to know what we are doing that works and doesn't work for our customers. We'll be developing little ways for you to help us get better. (Feel free to give us feedback in the comments section below!)
- Blogging. We're going to continue to talk about cars, business, and life here at the Under the Hood blog. We've gotten good feedback — not as much as we'd like, but good nonetheless — about our posts, and we'll continue to use the blog as a platform to keep you updated about Lowell's.
- Raising our profile. Surprisingly, much of Lexington still doesn't
know about Lowell's yet. We'll be trying some creative ways to get the
word out. You'll hear more about them soon.
- Improving the website. We redesigned the Lowell's website in November, but still have a lot of improvements we'd like to make. Look for those over the next few months.
- A community project. We've had an idea for a big community project brewing for a while. We'll keep it under wraps for now, but keep an eye out for it in February.
[where: 111 Mechanic St, Lexington, KY 40507]